Best Beverly Hills Tours
Tour Beverly Hills’ Celebrity Homes
Rodeo Drive and Spectacular Mansions
Beverly Hills tours are designed to delight. And why not? If you’ve ever wanted to see how all those famous stars live, there’s no better way than to hop on a Star Track Tours bus and join us as we tour the mansions of the rich and famous. Welcome to Star Track Tours! The freshest approach to seeing stars in the City of Angels. Not only do we offer the very best Beverly Hills Tour during the day, but we are the ONLY Celebrity Tour in Hollywood that offers night star tours as well. Make sure you’re in the middle of the action when the stars come out when the sun goes down! Secure a seat on Star Track Tours now to ensure you don’t miss the celebrity sighting of a lifetime.
Star Track Tours is the premiere Celebrity Tour of Beverly Hills that guides you through Tinseltown to uncover all of the celebrities you’re dying to see up close and personal. Call Star Track Tours today : (310) 905-7145
Bus Tours of Beverly Hills with Video!
We took the old, humdrum Beverly Hills tours and made them more interactive and star-studded. We are the ONLY Beverly Hills bus tour that includes video to show you inside the stars’ homes. No other tours of Beverly Hills do this!
– Our 32” TVs take you inside the stars’ homes as Star Track Tours takes you by their spectacular mansions
– Night Time Tours available for those that want to see first hand what happens when the lights go down in the City of Angels
– State-of-the-art, open-air, Star Tracker Vehicles ensure you don’t miss a moment of the action
From understated elegance to opulence befitting royalty, it’s all here in world-famous Beverly Hills, California. Beverly Hills is set apart from the vast expanse of Los Angeles and, as its own city, it has a character and reputation all its own. It’s been synonymous with luxury and the entertainment industry for decades. Indeed, stars flocked here even during the Silent Movie era when Mary Pickford and Douglas Fairbanks built their famed Pickfair here. The city has continued to attract celebrities to this day including Justin Beiber, Al Pacino and Dwayne (The Rock) Johnson.
Nicest Beverly Hills Tours Buses
Our fleet of 13-seat buses are the most comfortable you’ll find for touring Beverly Hills by bus. We have updated and revamped our tour buses so that you can sit back in comfort and enjoy the ride. Newly-upholstered seats and updated exteriors along with our open windows make our vehicles the best option when looking for tours of Beverly Hills and Los Angeles.
Star Track Tours
6735 Hollywood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Learn more about our
Beverly Hills tour packages
and options by calling today
Funnest Beverly Hills Tours in Town
Budget-Friendly Bus Tours of Beverly Hills Bus Tours
Beverly Hills bus tours that don’t break the bank! Jump on Star Track Tours today and get on the fast-track to witnessing celebrities in their element!
Sure there are a ton of other Celebrity Beverly Hills Tours, but the majority are outdated, overpriced and don’t offer the flexibility and authenticity that Star Track Tours offers. Forget the Star Maps of decades ago, beam aboard Star Track Tours today and get on the fast track to witnessing stardom in real time.
Get on the ultimate Beverly Hills tour – our all-new “Hollywood Celebrity Home Tour” is bigger and better than ever before. Our energetic and pop-culture-savvy tour guides take you on the most comprehensive guided tour of Beverly hills and Hollywood. Visit the most sought-after celebrity zip codes on the globe, tour the palm-tree-lined streets of Beverly Hills and see the sets on which your most beloved films have been shot. This is truly the future of Beverly Hills Tours. Let us take you to a place few have gone before. Star Track Tours is here to bring you to the doorsteps of the rich and famous.
Day or Night Tours of Beverly Hills
Choose the Best Beverly Hills Celebrity Tour For You!
Our daytime Beverly Hills tours include a look at the homes of Michael Jackson, Tom Cruise, David Beckham, Justin Bieber, Kim Kardashian, Bruno Mars, Gwen Stefani, Jennifer Lopez, Britney Spears, Jason Statham, Quentin Tarantino, Ringo Starr, Beverly House, home from Ironman, Lucille Ball, Jack Benny, Peter Falk, and Rosemary Clooney. Cruise done the Sunset Strip to see historic Rock-n-Roll venues in our roofless luxury van.
Our nighttime bus tours of Beverly Hills include the homes of Elton John, Ozzy Osbourne, the Playboy Mansion, Ellen DeGeneres, the Aaron Spelling Mansion and Estate.
The Highest-Rated Beverly Hills Sightseeing Tour In Los Angeles
L.A. is one of the most celebrated and tourist-friendly cities in the world. It’s chock full of glamor, famous tales and the great number of celebrities in the world. Star Track Tours has the scoop on which properties of the rich and famous have just been bought or sold, where the stars like to hang out and parts of Beverly Hills where you are most likely to get to see your favorite movie and TV stars. Based in Hollywood, CA right in the middle of Tinseltown on Hollywood Blvd, Star Track Tours is the world champ when it comes to celebrity sightings in Beverly Hills.
We’re Beverly Hills’ Favorite Bus Tour! See What Our Customers Say!
Dj is the best tour guide ever. He's very knowledgeable and made it such a fun exciting experience. Hes funny and on point. We are visiting from Alabama. Loved it.... read more
We had an excellent tour with lots of detail about all kinds of cool stuff around Hollywood and Beverly Hills.
Having grown up in Los Angeles, I never thought of taking a tour. My wife and I recently had a chance to take the tour with a group of... read more
Katie (driver) was very knowledgeable on our tour and gave us laughs at the same time. I will recommend this tour company to others as well.. Great Job Katie
Bus Tour Through Beverly Hills: Shopping of the Rich and Famous
World-Famous Rodeo Drive a Must-See
Visit the famed Rodeo Drive on our Beverly Hills motorcoach tour. Our guests will be guided through the palm-lined avenues of the world-famous Rodeo Drive to see the stores where the rich and famous shop. Including Bijan, Gucci, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Cartier and Harry Winston Jewelers, as well as the Beverly Wilshire Hotel featured in the movie “Pretty Woman.”
Get your flash finger ready to click up a storm
Get your smart phones and cameras ready.
Enjoy getting some sun with friends and family.
Prepare yourself for a star-studded adventure of a lifetime.
Trust Star Track Tours to make your trip to Tinseltown a memorable one. Our guided Beverly Hills Tour is the best in the industry and our clients can vouch for us. Don’t get swayed by other outdated and lame star tours. We pay attention to the latest trends and hot spots. Start living your life in the limelight with Star Track Tours of Beverly Hills.
Tours in Beverly Hills Include Historic Rodeo Drive
History of This Famous Street
Your tour through Beverly Hills will include the world-famous Rodeo Drive. How much do you actually know about this famed shopping street?
Rodeo Drive, located in the upscale city of Beverly Hills, California, is renowned worldwide as one of the most famous and luxurious shopping destinations. Its history is a fascinating journey that has transformed it from a quiet residential street into a global symbol of luxury and fashion. Here is the history of Rodeo Drive:
- Early Development (Early 1900s): Rodeo Drive’s history dates back to the early 20th century when it was first developed as a residential street. The name “Rodeo” is believed to have been derived from the Spanish word “rodeo,” which means “round-up” or “cattle drive,” reflecting the area’s ranching and equestrian history.
- Transition to a Shopping District (1920s-1930s): Rodeo Drive began its transition into a shopping district in the 1920s and 1930s when local businesses started to establish themselves in the area. Initially, it catered to local residents with small shops, but it soon attracted upscale boutiques and specialty stores.
- Post-World War II Era (1940s-1950s): After World War II, Rodeo Drive began to gain recognition as a fashionable shopping destination. Notable boutiques and shops opened their doors, attracting a more affluent clientele. The Beverly Wilshire Hotel, located at the southern end of Rodeo Drive, also contributed to its allure.
- Rise to International Prominence (1960s-1970s): Rodeo Drive gained international attention in the 1960s and 1970s, thanks to the efforts of boutique owners like Fred Hayman. Hayman, often referred to as the “Godfather of Rodeo Drive,” helped promote the street as a luxurious shopping destination. In 1967, he opened Giorgio Beverly Hills, which became a significant landmark.
- Hollywood Connection (1980s): The street’s popularity surged further in the 1980s when it became associated with Hollywood glamour. Films and television shows often featured Rodeo Drive, cementing its status as a symbol of luxury. Notably, the movie “Pretty Woman” (1990), starring Julia Roberts and Richard Gere, prominently featured Rodeo Drive.
- Luxury Brands and High-End Shopping (1980s-Present): Rodeo Drive’s reputation continued to grow, and it attracted more high-end luxury brands and designer boutiques, making it a global shopping mecca. Today, you can find flagship stores for renowned fashion houses such as Chanel, Gucci, Prada, and Louis Vuitton, among many others.
- Rodeo Drive Walk of Style (2003): In 2003, Rodeo Drive established the Rodeo Drive Walk of Style to honor fashion legends and innovators. The first honorees were Gianni and Donatella Versace.
- Iconic Landmark (Ongoing): Rodeo Drive remains an iconic symbol of luxury and fashion. Its beautiful palm-lined streets, upscale boutiques, and high-end dining establishments continue to attract visitors from around the world.
Throughout its history, Rodeo Drive has evolved from a residential street into a global shopping destination synonymous with luxury and style. Its enduring appeal makes it a must-visit location for fashion enthusiasts and anyone looking to experience a slice of Beverly Hills glamour.
Our Tour Areas
90024, 90035, 90048, 90210, 90211, 90212
Directions to Star Track Tours From the Beverly Hills Hotel:
From the Beverly Hills Hotel head east on Sunset Blvd. Take that through West Hollywood to Crescent Heights and turn left. Take Crescent Heights to Hollywood Blvd and turn right. Proceed on Hollywood Blvd to Star Track Tours at 6735 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028.